Re: any body listen to DR. JUDY tonight?!?!?!?!?!?!? ;>

Dancing in the rain, Layne Petersen <petersen at info2000_net> said:
>> How did she determine you were a good lover?   Did you have to whip it
>> out?
>
>Whoa, boy... get out your hip waders, it's gettin' deep in here...

It always gets deep as soon as Dug enters a conversation.

>> Remind me to tell you about my friend with the dildo candelabra
>> sometime.
>
>Um, no.

;-)

>> ***Today is ToriDay!***
>
>Meaning... I didn't listen to any Tori today. I read an article about her
>last night, though. Does that count? Is it just ToriDay in ChrisLand?

I think ToriDay falls on a different day in your time zone.  HTH

Today is an amalgam of Genesis and King Crimson, with Zappa and
Fripp/Eno thrown in for good measure.

--NP: Genesis - _Selling England By The Pound_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"You do not love a woman for her beauty.
    She is beautiful because you love her.'

Follow-Ups: References: