i have a dream!

also...  forgot that i also have to join all those people who've had
over the rhine dreams now.  it was all weird and stuff.  over the rhine
was playing a show--in my bedroom.  and RIC came back.  and mike was
there (no terri or gordo, though)--all these people right at the foot of
my bed playing a gig.  and they sang "exit music for a film" by
radiohead--it was phat.  uh, that's it.  ha ha, dug

ps--did i mention that i was chillin' like a villain tonight wit dr.
judy?  ha ha again.  ;>