that wade guy...

dusty v marquis wrote:
"I was just perusing the liner notes of GDBD THR, man what poetry! and I
noticed that they thank (among several others)Wade Jaynes--
interesting huh?"

yeah...he & his wife are thanked on monk's "quiver" as well.

speaking of "dusty v marquis," has anyone ever SEEN the movie "marquis?"
it was one twisted movie--it is fucked up right & proper (pardon da
french, bruthas and sistas).  it's this movie w/ all these huge people
dressed up like puppets or something, and the whole thing is in french
w/ subtitles, and it's this crazy-ass porn satire on the french
revolution or some crazy shiyut like that, and the lead character puppet
is this dog who talks to his, well, you know, and it's name is colin.
and he dresses it up and built a house around it and all sorts of stuff.
and, uh, by the way, for the record, i did NOT pick this movie out, and
i do not suggest renting it if for some crazy reason you come across it.
but i am curious if some other weird ass out there has ever seen this
crazy shiyut.  sorry for the tangent there...

word, dug