RE: left behind etc.

Yeah, when I was very young and I told my dad that I wanted to
write just like Madeline L'Engle, he told me "that's great, but
you know she's a little controversial with some christians?"  or
something like that, it was a long time ago.  I think I said (or
maybe just thought) something like I don't care.  She's a good
writer and a Christian at the same time, those non-controversial
ones aren't.

always trying to stir up controversy.
Bethany

smitty noted: