RE: left behind etc.

Ok, some mention this string is off topic, but I beg
to differ (since I am partly to blame for this string,
I will be the one to bring it into the light).
Linford knows how to write. Anyone who visits thier
website knows this. In fact, Linford could teach
Lahaye (or Jenkins, for Pete(r)'s sake)  a thing or
two about writing. :-P

BTW, thanks for telling me about Madeline L'Engle. I
seriously did not know about her, and she seems rather
fascinating. I have to finish Dante's Inferno (another
good Christian work) before I read her, but I
definately will read her.

BTw, I will be on a friend's radio show from 2-4 PM
(Pacific) and plan on playing some OTR. Anyone who
wants to listen in, can do so by going to www.kpsu.org

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler