Re: It's all really ON TOPIC

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Peter T. Chattaway wrote:
> Is there anyone in their videos that might link them to the Bacon?

BTW, I like to think I'm only four degrees separated from Bacon myself,
but it all depends on whether or not you count my home movies.  :)

(1) I appeared with my sister Monica in our home movies.
(2) Monica was an extra in a number of films, including _Guilty as Sin_,
    where she can be seen in the front row of the courtroom; she's the
    long-haired one, and she may or may not be wearing glasses; she stands
    out so well, I spotted her in the *trailer*!  The film starred Don
    Johnson and Rebecca De Mornay.
(3) Rebecca De Mornay co-starred with Tom Cruise in _Risky Business_.
(4) Tom Cruise co-starred with Kevin Bacon in _A Few Good Men_.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee