Re: It's all really ON TOPIC

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Michael Cade wrote:
> 1) Detweiler & Bergquist were take-off names by a writer for the X-Files
> in an episode starring Gillian Anderson
> 2) Gillian Anderson was in the X-Files with Steve Rankin
> 3) Steve Rankin was in Trapped with Kevin Bacon
> 4) Kevin Bacon was in Apollo 13 with Rance Howard
> 5) Rance Howard was in Listen to Me with Kirk Cameron
> 6) Kirk Cameron was in Left Behind: The Movie

Ha!

But if *the* Detweiler and Bergquist were not actually *in* the episode
themselves, then I'm not sure it counts.  :)

Is there anyone in their videos that might link them to the Bacon?

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee