Re: left behind etc.

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Christian Lindemer wrote:

> I love Madeleine L'Engle's writing; it's a crime that everyone focuses
> on all those /other/ books when they think of Christian fiction.

*sputters* but but but i thought MLE was not a christian!

<:

> I purchased the Time Quartet again just under a year ago, and it has
> amazed me the number of people who have never even heard of the books.

aw that's sad. i LOVE her writing. the strange dreamy misplaced time
series, along with the easily identifiable struggles of the kids.

hard to say which was my favourite.

i liked another series she did too - the ring of endless light.

and there's one about a lotus floating around somewher.e

rhys

--
M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert