Re: left behind etc.

I love Madeleine L'Engle's writing; it's a crime that everyone focuses
on all those /other/ books when they think of Christian fiction.

I purchased the Time Quartet again just under a year ago, and it has
amazed me the number of people who have never even heard of the books.

Then again, I suppose the Time books have a bit of an anti-conformist
bent that might offend some conservative Christian...

=)

-Smitty, AKA Mr. How