left behind etc.

I can relate.  I grew up knowing that I wanted to be a writer,
but for years I worried that I shouldn't write the sort of books
that I loved, but write stuff like you find in a christian
bookstore, if I wanted to be a good Christian.  Then I read _A
Wrinkle in Time_ and it changed everything.  So thanks Madeline
L'engle.

Bethany

np: Derek Webb, She Must and Shall Go Free