Re: ripped off a C-Stone

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Aaron Edwards wrote:
> I don't think that Tim Lahaye has the literary capacity to be ironic.
> Ooipsy, did I just bad mouth Left Behind and the John Grisham of
> Christian fiction? sorry, I'm an English major, with a major chip on
> my shoulder about certain (or rather most) Christian fiction authors.

Tim LaHaye isn't a fiction author.  He just has a couple ideas and his
name on the cover helps to move product, that's all.  It's Jerry Jenkins
who actually does all the writing.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee