RE: ripped off a C-Stone

the reason I read that book in the first place was for a bible
class I took in High School, and I had to write a paper about
their interpretation of Revelation compared with the one we were
being taught in class.  We were taught that its in an Apocalyptic
genre, it has a lot of references to Daniel, and its highly
symbolic.  Anyone's thoughts about the end-times are highly
speculative, and I wish some Left Behind readers would remember
that.  Even Tim LaHaye doesn't know what the seven winds said.

Bethany