zoo coments

i know this subject has been going for two days or so, but i thought i'd
offer my thoughts anyway...

i agree zoos are a great way for people to experience animals. and yes they
are becoming better everyday. BUT, does it bother anyone else but me that
the first priority of a zoo is the humans' needs and not that of the
animals? i am all for education but when we educate ourselves about other
living things we need to especially sensitive to their needs. especially
those of great apes. but i will stop here because i could go on for hours
about this topic.

hope everyone's having a good evening.
kelly