Re: giraffe in my closet

peace and veggies david wrote:

> "girafflings" reminded me of "gelflings".
>  anybody remember that majical movie, 'the dark crystal'???
>  still a fanciful favourite of mine. :o)

funny...while we were at the pittsburgh show, i mentioned to kristina how
karin kind of looked like a gelfling from far away with her hair the way it
is now.

kristina never saw that movie.  what a horrible thing!  i will make sure to
remedy that when she comes back from spring break.

in happy news, i get to see over the rhine in philadelphia on thursday!  yay
for me!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.