Re: giraffe in my closet

I think I may have been over zealous in my comments about the
zoo's..Especially since my cats..my dog..and my rats..living in
domestication..I should have realized that my passion would get out of
hand.*laugh*..It always does..
It puts me into trouble rather frequently actually..
Peace to everyone..

I always had a ghost living in my closet..
He didn't look a thing like Casper..either..
But I digress again..