entrance exam

Yeah, the initiation process here seems fairly easy. I phreaked a bit
when I saw the hired ninjas, but we ate lunch together and actually
they're really nice guys. A little heavy on the chili fries, but nice
guys.

I found my way to John Mayer a few months ago, and found a few live
mp3s through Limewire. So nice. Every bit as good live as in the
studio. I haven't listened to a new CD that much since David Crowder's
"All I Can Say."

Gold Star,

Nathan