Virginia (sans Paul)

Hi all!
Kate wrote:
>> but instead, i am in virginia, so i will just have to keep busy by seeing
>> the cactus patch (mmm... cactus patch)

Just a little reminder to those of you "out here" as Barry puts it, that
our beloved OTR is playing at Iota in Arlington, VA on Friday night!
9:30pm, $12 at the door, and wear comfy shoes: last time it was standing room
only!

http://www.iotaclubandcafe.com    for more info and directions.

I'll be there, working at the merch table in the entry... find me and say hi!

Anita
P.S. Hey Barry... have you figured out how to get to your class AND the
concert? (9:30 is a late start, yes?  You might make it?)