Limewire

True dat, true dat. My old Umax clone has seen its day. Anyone know of
government grants giving Macs to musicians/writers?

One of my temp jobs was working Help Desk. Would have been sadly boring
if not for the T1 line. Seems like there isn't as much out there as
there used to be, and it's a lot slower down the pipe. One of these
days I'll go cable and find my rarities from home.

Speaking of which, anyone know if OTR is cool enough with bootlegs to
let a person plug a DAT recorder into the board? :) I know it's a
stretch, but what a shame to have Canal Street for only one night. I
want to know if you can hear our table harmonizing on "Jack's
Valentine." Honest, I was barely humming, but so was the rest of the
crowd. Any good alternate setups?

Nathan