Curses...

Are there real girl scouts in your cookies?

So, there I am, about to go home for the day, and I decide to check the otrlist
to see if anything interesting is happening.  And here these folks are talking
about girl scout cookies.  I haven't had girl scout cookies in years.  And my
mouth starts watering, and I think, "boy, I'm glad I didn't order any of those!
I don't think I'd have the strength to resist!"  Peanut butter patties... thin
mints!!!!

So I lock up the lab and walk down to the street, and there, on the plaza, is a
table *loaded* with.... you guessed it... girl scout cookies.  [Chagrined]
I bought two boxes.  I couldn't help myself.  :-)

Curse you all for my weakness.  ;-)
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

Many girl scout cookies were harmed in the writing of this email message...