RE: giraffe in my closet

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Chris Queen wrote:

> rhys writes:
>
> girl scout =cookies fairy has come and left us tons of cookies.
>
> rhys
>
> --
>

> Got any thin mints?  Usually I get half a dozen solicitations every
> year, but this year, none.  Some thin mints would be good right now
> for sure...bummer.

yea there were some of those. milk and cookies. (: toda is exceptional for
some reason.

maybe it was the fluffed snow all over the ground unexpectedly this
morning.

aftera weekend in the UP with snow and skiing, and caves with connecting
tunnels, the flat featurels brown ground was depressing.

rhys

--
The world is going to end. Please log off.