Re: New Alanis

> > np: Julianna Theory, emotion is dead
>
> Ah, excellent choice.  One of my more favorite albums that I've bought
> in recent times.  Their EP is pretty good, too.  And incidentally, the
> have several songs available for download at mp3.com.

Ironically, the copy that I am listening to is a burned copy that a friend lent me.  I
didn't so much like it the first time around, but I'm getting addicted to it.  I'll
probably buy it due to my previously outlined ethics.

Bethany

still listening to Julianna Theory

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen