Nine Inch Nails

Testing the bounds of musical taste around here...who likes Nine Inch
Nails?  I undertand if a member or two don't think NIN fits in with a
Christian view, but then OtR doesn't always either.  Nor does Bjork or
many other commonly-mentioned bands.

So, on to the music!  I am a big fan of Trent Reznor's work.  He
understand music and rhythm like few others.  You all owe it to yourselves
to listen a bit.  In particular, the album The Fragile is a masterpiece.
If you have never listened to it, or got turned off by the rather abrasive
nature of The Downward Spiral, give the newer music another shot.

Of course, this all ties in to part of my view of music.  Trent has said
he feel there's something strangely musical about noise - he takes that
noise and fashions it into a song.  Therein lies the artistry.

Anyhow, this rambles on places I didn't expect it to go.  let's recap:
1) I like Nine Inch Nails.  Do you?
2) Noise (in my opinion) can be musical.

P.S. - Weren't all musical instruments really just noise-making devices in
the beginning?

-Smitty