Re: Nine Inch Nails

smitty:
>  let's recap:
> 1) I like Nine Inch Nails.  Do you?

i liked the first album.  but when i didn't care for the next two in a row,
i gave up on the idea of buying more.   albums  2 and 3 are gone or buried
really deeply,   and i don't care,  but i still have album 1 and i don't
wanna get rid of it.

i also like your qwestion.   qwick and  to the point.

> 2) Noise (in my opinion) can be musical.

loosely,   the cranes are noisy,  and i notice that i don't really like
them.    einzensomething nuebatensomething are noisy and i also don't like
them too well.   portishead might be considered noisy  (?)   but i like
them.

music is musical,   so  (for me)  why bother with noise?     but if you dig
it,  fine.    have at it.

> P.S. - Weren't all musical instruments really just noise-making devices in
> the beginning?

i'm old,    but i'm not  ~that~ old!

a noisy noise annoys an oyster,
jg