Re: Nine Inch Nails and other sundries

steve wrote:

> Speaking of Liquid Tension Experiment...new Dream Theater album out on
> Tuesday!!!!

hey, that's exciting!  *grrr*  i wish i wasn't broke!

> (sound of everyone else on this list besides me and Dan going "Huh?")

hey, i know who dream theater is, and i really like them!

of course, when i told my friend dave sykut that, his jaw dropped, since, apparently only eight people in pittsburgh know who dream theater is, and they are all guitarists.  that's not me.  but i know who they are.

i even own _scenes from a memory_.  does that count?

and smitty, i'll get to your NIN questions later.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka