Dayton Show on Saturday

In a message dated 1/23/2002 10:54:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
JLuvzMusyk at aol_com writes:

>> otr content...i'm really excited about the dayton show on saturday...i'll
>> definitely be there.  does anyone want to show up early and grab dinner or
>> something, barring snow?

Absolutely!  Ken and I are planning to drive to Dayton early anyway to be
absolutely sure we get tickets... what time will you hit town?

Hey Rhys... have you guys decided?  Come Saturday if you can, please; I'd
like to meet you.  :)

Dinnertime!
Anita

np: Art of Noise _The Seduction of Claude Debussy_
(all this chatter about 'noise' compelled me to unearth this one for a
spin...)