music's main component's

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> at any rate, the topic of music will always be
> completely subjective.  there
> will be people who enjoy certain pieces, while
> others will hate them.  there
> are some who would call dan's _jack's valentine_
> musical, and others who
> would call it strange computer generated stuff.

music relates to rhythm, melody, tempo, pitch,
harmony, timbre, etc... i think my "strange computer
generated stuff" is music based on containing all
of those elements in some form or another. :)

it's kind of funny how much great music out there
is all done on computer, or tweaked by the computer
to the point of not sounding like the musical
instrument much.

did i say how much i love Kevin Moore?

Dan

=====