Re: non-linear narratives (really!)

Hi Matt,

I read "for the time being" about a year and a half ago and thought it was marvelous.  I haven't read tons of Annie's work, but I kinda think of her writing as like walking through a gallery looking at a diversity of fascinating pictures.  I don't fully understand them all, but it is so obvious that they are full of beauty and wonder even while she looks at everyday facts (and not so everyday facts).

Maybe a good place to start with Annie is A Pilgrim at Tinker Creek.  Just a guess though, for I must confess that i've only read the first half.  Something else distracted me along the way.  This doesn't mean the book isn't marvelous (it is).  It means I'm highly distractable.

peace and warm peppermint cocoa as you read,
chris