Twin Cities Show!!

I finally got my tickets for the show on Saturday.  All week I thought I
wasn't going to be able to make it because I don't have ANY friends that like
(or even know) Over The Rhine.  Today I finally convinced about the most
obnoxious friend I have to go with me so I'm happy, I just hope the guy
behaves himself (which I'm fairly sure he won't).  It's very convenient that
I'm going with him though because he has his own place in Spring Lake Park,
so I will have a place to stay and I don't have to drive around Minneapolis
not knowing where the heck I'm going.  Anyhow, we're going to be at the 400
Bar right around 5 so I hope to meet some of you before the show.  I'M SO
EXCITED!!!  Two shows in one year after waiting 8 years to see them live.
What a deal!

RoAnn