Re: teletery (was Re: suckburgh)

--- Liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com> wrote:

> who wants/needs a boyfriend when there is programming this
> entertaining?  um, hmmm. okay, so even i wouldn't go
> that far.

This is how I feel about Six Feet Under, Leap Years, Sex&The City,
Sopranos and Queer as Folk... *sigh*  (i'm such a HBO/Showtime Ho)
That new show, Going To California is so far so good too.

Then again, being single and watching Sex&The City... ok, must
stop... going to cry...  *sniffles and dabs at corners of eyes*

michelle