Re: teletery (was Re: suckburgh)

--- michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> This is how I feel about Six Feet Under, Leap Years,
> Sex&The City,
> Sopranos and Queer as Folk... *sigh*  (i'm such a
> HBO/Showtime Ho)
> That new show, Going To California is so far so good
> too.
>
> Then again, being single and watching Sex&The
> City... ok, must
> stop... going to cry...  *sniffles and dabs at
> corners of eyes*

i spent new years eve 2000 watching the first season
of sex in the city with my younger sister -- we
laughed, we cheered, we ignored the world and the
pounding pots in the street at midnight -- never have
i had a better new year's.  come to think of it good
tv combined with good company, good coffee and a pack
of smokes is, well, it makes me happy.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn