Re: teletery (was Re: suckburgh)

--- michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:

> This is how I feel about Six Feet Under, Leap Years,
> Sex&The City,
> Sopranos and Queer as Folk... *sigh*  (i'm such a
> HBO/Showtime Ho)
> That new show, Going To California is so far so good
> too.

Going to California - It hasn't caught my fancy yet.
Although it did make me wonder how much nudity you
could stick in one episode.

Queer as Folk - All the gratuitous sex would be a
little easier to take if it had an ounce of decent
writing.  I think it's a lot of propaganda with pretty
faces.

Sopranos - Don't get it.  Didn't try too hard though.

Sex and the City - Pretty decent but MAN those girls
is ho's!  I often find them hard to tolerate.

Leap Years - The stupidest show to come down the pike
in years.  Somebody call the WAAAAAmbulance!  Talk
about lousy writing.

Six Feet Under = The best new show to come down the
pike in years.  I love this show.  Very clever.  I
used to work in a funeral home so that increases the
interest level.  Very good show.

You failed to mention Oz and Band of Brothers.
Actually I've taped every episode of BOB, but haven't
watched any of them yet.  Oz is good.

Anyway...who asked for my opinion?

Kelvo

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.