schuba's and tv

I'll be there (at Schuba's, that is)!  That's my favorite place, hands down, to see OtR.  Of course, I'm driving to Michigan to see the Calvin show, too - 2 shows in three days.... gotta love it.

And as for the TV thing - I'm with Barry.  TV is my life. :)  Okay, maybe that's an exagerration, but I sure like it a lot.  I don't understand people who don't watch TV, who feel it's somehow beneath them or mindless.  I've got an IQ that will beat just about anyone's, and I love it.

Julie

np: a bunch of second graders' computer keys clicking