teletery (was Re: suckburgh)

--- bigLight <biglight at pacbell_net> wrote:
> Well Micahel, we might not agree on economics, but
> we sure do agree on
> matters relating to t.v.!

tv is intellectually evil (tlc & hc could then be
considered a desperate attempt at moral justification
for teletery (or telecation, any ideas for a word that
combines either fornication or adultery &
television?).  but i do have a slightly evil side that
has found such joy in the new series 'scrubs'...i
cannot help but think it may send me straight to hell,
such is my utter pleasure in it.  i have laughed
OUTLOUD by myself several times in 3 episodes...who
wants/needs a boyfriend when there is programming this
entertaining?  um, hmmm. okay, so even i wouldn't go
that far.  but to have a boyfriend (anyone heard liz
phair's '**** & run'? great boyfriend song) AND scrubs
on a tuesday evening, good god the implications may
rival those of everyone in the united states jumping
from a 3 foot latter at the same time on a wednesday
afternoon -- it would rock my world.

okay, i'm done now.

regards,
liesel
np: liz phair - exile in guyville

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn