RE: POI (was RE: OtR Footage & (was Re: Assorted swag))

and boy is it ever stinky!

::chris:

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Liesel tarquini
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 5:34 AM
To: Peter T. Chattaway
Cc: Over the Rhine listserv
Subject: POI (was RE: OtR Footage & (was Re: Assorted swag))

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:
> Actually, I haven't the slightest clue what poi is.
> I just like the sound
> of Billy Crystal's voice telling that joke.  :)

poi (poi)
n.
A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that
is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

dictionary.com baby.  just came up for air yesterday
and am still trying to catch my breath, realized this
is the quietest a tarquini has been in generations (my
folks may disown me).

kindly, quietly, regarding you all,
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn