Re: FW: Newbie with a question...

--- Kevin Dobo-Hoffman <khoffman at woh_rr.com> wrote:
> Just joined the list during the past week, after
> reading Linford's last
> couple of posts about the message board.

WELCOME!

> The question I would like to ask...
>
> What group/artist do you like the most that is NOT
> similar (opposite) to
> Over-the-Rhine?

okay, so some of the listees may never read another of
my posts and biglight (a.k.a john) may find this cause
enough to simply click the delete button when my name
is on a post (i hope not john :) !), but i can't help
it, i'm an otr girl, an ani girl, counting crows, tori
amos & live girl,

but I LOVE GETTING JIGGY WIT IT wit will smith.  there
is something about that song & m.i.b that makes me
slide across the living room in my socks to turn it up
and then bust a move in the akward wonderbread way i
do.  confession #2:  i have the same reaction to
'ice-ice-baby" and cher's latest "i
believe"...shameful i know.  but stop, collaborate and
listen in my defense: these beats are reminisicent of
my junior high days, just over a decade ago, but in
flashback moments still retrievable how can i resist a
momentary return to such innocence?

regards,
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn