Re: FW: Newbie with a question...

Hi kevin *doughboy*!  *big hugz*

kevin wrote...

> What group/artist do you like the most that is NOT similar (opposite) to
>  Over-the-Rhine?

*hmmm*  that's rough.  i'm not quite sure...definitely nine inch nails...

i listen to the alter-no station out here in pittsburgh...105.9 the x.  they
play fun stuff like lincoln park, stabbing westward, sevendust, seven
channels, etc.  i love it!  i don't own anything by any of those bands, but
it's mostly because i'm poor and don't have the money to waste on new cds.
*frown*

*grrr*  i can't find _films for radio_ and i *need* to hear *give me
strength* right now!  i think i came to a revelation, but i need to hear it.
*sigh*  don't you hate it when that happens?

off to musicianship and then to existentialism...and i still have to do my
special ed homework.  *yuck*

happy monday, all!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka