Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #798

>The question I would like to ask...
>
>What group/artist do you like the most that is NOT similar (opposite) to
>Over-the-Rhine?

it's gotta be the Beastie Boys and Red Hot Chili Peppers tied for first,
followed closely by NIN and Tool.  And someone mentioned the Toadies... I
only know one song by them, Possum Kingdom, but I know every drumbeat, every
nuance of that song.  I'd actually like to buy the cd with that song on it,
but I have this huge fear of buying cds where I only know one good song.
Anyone know anything about _Rubberneck_?

Gail