RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #798

    diversity of the audience. Their music seems to erase the lines between
    culture, race, and gender. It's a beautiful picture of hope. If only in our little community -- for the time being..."

Are you serious?  I've seen them several times, and the audiences are by far the *least* diverse of any of my concert experiences.  I don't think I've ever seen a minority there, nor anyone (with a few exceptions) out of the 20-30-something range.  Now Johnny Cash - there was a diverse crowd.

 Home: Mail

    Inbox: Message

                    Sent

                           Trash

                                   Draft

                                          Folders...

                                                                                                      Preferences | Help | Sign Out

   Get Mail

          Write Mail

                  Address Book

                                                         Keep As New

          Re: [Fwd: [winkel] 10 more good reasons...]

          Sat, 06 Oct 2001 09:50:11 -0700

             goetsch at telusplanet_net

             juliestorms at netscape_net

                                                                                                          « Previous  |  Next »

    hey,
    who is ellis paul?
    things are great here... except for the 20 degree weather in the morning... it was 20 yesterday morning, but still got up to 75 - gotta love calgary...
    i'm heading to edmonton for thanksgiving.. yeah, it's canadian thanksgiving on monday.. i'm preaching up there tomorrow, then we are having
    thanksgiving dinner at 7pm...
    have a happy, ummm, columbus day...
    :)
    pete

    Julie Storms wrote:

      hey... that was pretty funny.  just talked to someone the other day who actually gave some of those reasons for why he doesn't go to church; i'll have
      to pass that along.

      going to see ellis paul at old town school of folk music saturday night - have you heard him?  i'm pretty excited.

      so how are you?

      julie

      Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
      http://shopnow.netscape.com/

                                                                                                         « Previous  |  Next »

   Get Mail

          Write Mail

                  Address Book

                                                        Keep As New

© 2001 Netscape, All rights reserved. Legal & Privacy Notices.
                                                                                                      Preferences | Help | Sign Out