Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #798

They really are good.  I live in the dallas area, and that is where they are based, so the radio stations here play six or seven songs from that disc.  you can pick it up really cheap from www.half.com
ken

----- Original Message -----
From: Gail L. Williams
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 7:13 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #798

>The question I would like to ask...
>
>What group/artist do you like the most that is NOT similar (opposite) to
>Over-the-Rhine?

it's gotta be the Beastie Boys and Red Hot Chili Peppers tied for first,
followed closely by NIN and Tool.  And someone mentioned the Toadies... I
only know one song by them, Possum Kingdom, but I know every drumbeat, every
nuance of that song.  I'd actually like to buy the cd with that song on it,
but I have this huge fear of buying cds where I only know one good song.
Anyone know anything about _Rubberneck_?

Gail