Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #798

In a message dated 10/15/01 7:31:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
juliestorms at netscape_net writes:

<< Are you serious?  I've seen them several times, and the audiences are by
far the *least* diverse of any of my concert experiences.  I don't think I've
ever seen a minority there, nor anyone (with a few exceptions) out of the
20-30-something range.  >>

I'm very serious. My OTR live experiences seem to be a bit different from
yours. Granted, the majority of the people there have been white between
20-30 but my experiences have not sealed them into this box.

Rose