Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #798

In a message dated 10/15/01 5:55:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
biglight at pacbell_net writes:

<< But I think that has a lot more to do with marketing than anything else.
 Their "folk rock" style puts them in a pretty narrow demographic.  >>

Yeah, I learned about OTR's music through word of mouth that's why I have
made it a personal mission to tell as many people as I can about them. My
manager and office mate are the latest converts.  In a real sense, we are
their marketing agents. who better to 'sale' them to the general market than
those who have been greatly impacted by their words and music.

Rose