RE: talkin' to detweilers

I have always felt a bit of awe at people I regard with such a great deal of
talent.  And Linford's words are always so poetic, prosaic; I guess I would
feel unworthy, having nothing of interest to say.  That may be silly, but I
agree with Fred, there is a need to leave heroes and celebrities mysterious.
Too much knowledge would be like if someone told me Santa Clause wasn't
real!

Kevin Dobo-Hoffman
"Or else my id (or superego?) prefers to leave the kids a little
mysterious, and so counsels my ego into silence.  Of course, the
neo-freudians like Lacan-and-spawn reject Freud's 3-part schema of the
personality, so maybe this doesn't explain it; but I think somehow
something subconscious must be involved.  But nothing with my Mom.  Don't
be sick, Oedipus.  :p"

Fred