Re: FW: Newbie with a question...

I can go one better!  I, Kelvin Thomas Bailey, being
of sound mind and body (okay, the mind's a little
sounder than the body) really like the Backstreet
Boys...and Ricky Martin.

She Bangs!

Kelvin

--- Liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:

> but I LOVE GETTING JIGGY WIT IT wit will smith.
> there
> is something about that song & m.i.b that makes me
> slide across the living room in my socks to turn it
> up
> and then bust a move in the akward wonderbread way i
> do.  confession #2:  i have the same reaction to
> 'ice-ice-baby" and cher's latest "i
> believe"...shameful i know

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."