Re: Newbie with a question...

Hi Kevin :)

> > The question I would like to ask...
> >
> > What group/artist do you like the most that is NOT
> > similar (opposite) to
> > Over-the-Rhine?

I'm going to go with The Fugee's - The Score.  Man do I groove to
that.  I also love Lauryn Hill, Miseducation of...  Speaking of LH,
anyone else hear that she has new one in the works?  I'm starting to
think my reading that somewhere was my imagination.

> but I LOVE GETTING JIGGY WIT IT wit will smith.  there
> is something about that song & m.i.b that makes me
> slide across the living room in my socks to turn it up
> and then bust a move in the akward wonderbread way i
> do.  confession #2:  i have the same reaction to
> 'ice-ice-baby" and cher's latest "i
> believe"

Liesel, these statements push me to officially stating that you and
your posts do indeed make me smile and think, "i like that gal...".

michelle