Re: Before OtR

> Servant was originally from Oregon, though, weren't they?  ISTR they were
> involved in a commune somewhere in the Pacific Northwest for the longest
> time, before they moved elsewhere, which was just before they put out
> their last album or two.  (Their last album had a different lead male
> vocalist and different producers, so it never quite felt like a Servant
> album, to me, though I definitely liked some of the songs.)

The only 2 servant albums I ever heard were _Light Maneuvers_ and _Swimming
in a Human Ocean_, both of which were good, but the latter was by far my
favorite. Was SIAHO their last record? If so, that would have been right
around the time that Linford was there, wouldn't it?

I used to have a dubbed mix tape that had "Harder To Finish" recorded five
times in a row. Man, I loved that song. ("HE SAYS, you don't understand me /
SHE SAYS, you don't love me anymore...")  I would love to get a copy of that
on CD.  I know M8 offers it as a re-mastered CD-R, but it's $26.  A bit
steep for a CD-R.  :P

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you
tend to see every problem as a nail."
                - Abraham Maslow

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll
end up where we're going."
                 - Irwin Corey