Re: Before OtR

> The only 2 servant albums I ever heard were _Light Maneuvers_ and
> _Swimming in a Human Ocean_, both of which were good, but the latter was
> by far my favorite. Was SIAHO their last record?

Yup.

> If so, that would have been right around the time that Linford was
> there, wouldn't it?

Yup.

> I used to have a dubbed mix tape that had "Harder To Finish" recorded
> five times in a row. Man, I loved that song. ("HE SAYS, you don't
> understand me / SHE SAYS, you don't love me anymore...")

Eep.  That was one of a few marital-difficulty songs back then that I just
didn't care for (another being Leslie Phillips' 'Walls of Silence', the
original version of which, on the _Black & White in a Grey World_ album,
has male background singers shouting "WALLS! OF! SILENCE!"; an acoustic
version on the _Recollection_ disc is much, much better).

> I would love to get a copy of that on CD.  I know M8 offers it as a
> re-mastered CD-R, but it's $26.  A bit steep for a CD-R.  :P

Hmmm, I didn't know they had that one.  And yeah, that's definitely steep,
especially when that would translate to over $40 in Canadian money.