Re: F***

Sweet & Tender Hooligan wrote:

> Not that I care one way or the other. I'd love 'em and listen to 'em no
> matter /what/ they believed. I just think it's kinda odd how they buck the
> label of "Christian band" while actively doing things which encourage that
> notion.

Perhaps because of the other negative connotations that go along with an
Xian band -- most notably "They suck," as well as the stigma of
proselytizing.  OTR fits more into the label of people who are in a band
that also believe in Christ, and as such their lyrics and lifestyle
actively reflect that belief.

Troy