Re: Before OtR

> I'm aware of three bands that linford played for pre-OtR. The first was
> as the bassist seminal Cinci-area Christian art rock band Servant.

Servant was originally from Oregon, though, weren't they?  ISTR they were
involved in a commune somewhere in the Pacific Northwest for the longest
time, before they moved elsewhere, which was just before they put out
their last album or two.  (Their last album had a different lead male
vocalist and different producers, so it never quite felt like a Servant
album, to me, though I definitely liked some of the songs.)

> He pulled a stint with them from like 96-88 . . .

You mean 86-88, right?  :)