RE: If You See Kay

peruse the digest/archives and you'll see how often this conversation keeps
popping up.
are we labelling the music? are we labelling the lyrics? are we labelling
the style?
NO! the "immaturity" falls within the context of people "needing" to label
the artist.
is it imperative? does it matter? will it somehow change something? will you
sleep better?
it IS immature! take the artist - examine them - look at their work - bathe
in their musings.
if it's not for you - move on to another one. glean what you can & become
more enlightened.

we're ALL dealing with the same issues. whether we're believers or not.
trying to find truths in this chaotic world. trying to understand the
universe.
trying to delve deeper into our & others psyche. trying to simply survive.

it is immature! trying to neatly package/label an artist is intrinsically
superficial.
it limits them & any present/future listener. they - as god - are
multifaceted.
no singular "tag" will ever fully describe what the makeup/chemistry is of
ANYONE.

i think i'll stop & breathe for a moment. PLUS - i'm supposed to be working.
:o)

peace & veggies,
david

i like plain vodka as well - OH - and 151 rum!