Re: Re: Call for a re-vote.

You GOTTA be joking, Chris. _I_ thought it was kind of confusing, and I'm
young, in relatively good health, wth decent eyesight. If I were a
typical Florida retiree with iffy vision, and were expecting this whole
shebang to be simple, I think it'd be easy to make a simple mistake.

This isn't an opinion poll. This is the Presidential election. Everyone
has the constitutional right to be heard correctly. How can we say the
election was fair if thousands of people made a mistake they couldn't
correct? If thousands of ballots were thrown out?

I think a revote is fair. I got to place my vote for my candidate, so
should everyone else. And if I found _I'D_ voted for Buchanan because of
a screwy ballot, I'd shoot myself.